1. If the course is suspended due to personal reasons, the remaining fee can be refunded or kept as tuition credits.
2. If applying for a refund, the refunded amount is equal to the paid amount minus the used amount and then the handling fee. Among them, the hours used should be calculated at the original price without any discount. The handling fee is 10% of the remaining tuition, and at least CAD$25. The refund can be paid by Email transfer or check. From the date of application, the refund will be completed within 10 business days.
3. If the remaining fee is reserved as tuition credits, it will be valid for 1 year from the date of suspension. If the credit is not used after 1 year, it will be automatically converted to refund processing. Tuition credits can only be used in the same family and cannot be transferred to others.
4. If the school has to temporarily cancel the course due to weather and other irresistible reasons, no refund will be given, and the school will contact the parents to arrange a make-up session.
5. To apply for a refund, a written application (email, WeChat) is required. An oral application is invalid.
6. Students who are absent from class without reason will neither provide supplementary classes nor refunds.
7. All rights resevered to CCYC® International Education Group Inc.